Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tatem and Hannah

Growing up, some of my best friends were my cousins. 
I'm wishing, and hoping, and thinking it will be the same for Tatem!

As of late, Hannah and Tatem have been sharing bathtime.  Hannah likes to keep Tatem in check...making sure she stays sitting down and helps out just a bit with shampoo time.  Tonight, when Lindsay asked Hannah if she wanted to take a bath, Hannah pointed directly at Tatem and gave a hardy "Yah Yah".  I guess she wanted to make sure Tatem would be joining her!
Taking turns!





8 comments:

Marci said...

Thank you for putting so many new things on your blog. It looks like you have had a great time together. I love the video. Those girls are so cute together. Hannah, are you crazy? Love it!

Whitney said...

This was PURE entertainment for us! I love those girls!

Janee said...

I just love these pics! So cute!

As for my poop story - ever seen Armageddon? You know when Owen Wilson says "Basically the worst situation imaginable.." Yep, that was it, ew.

Montay said...

You have got to love Cousins time!!

Jenny said...

Love the sweatshirt Nat! I have one just like it :) I just have to tell you that I subject my husband to all of your Tatem videos. We were watching TV the other night and there was some background music and all of a sudden he pipes up with "Oh! This is the song that Natalie used for one of Tatem's videos!"...and I thought he wasn't paying attention....

THE BANGARTS said...

Come back! Hannah misses her troll!!!

Jenny said...

WAIT! I'm supposed to get back and foot rubs? Nobody told me! Man does Pat have a lot of catching up to do! (He says "but I let you rub MY back!" like that helps me...)

I just hope mine are as adorable and as loved as yours is. Love you back.
P.S. Finish Brynlee's nursery!!!

Jennybug said...

Oh my criminy, they are so cute! I love the stroller rides.