Saturday, February 07, 2009

4 new neices within 4 months

Tatem and I made it home safely from our 3 month sabbatical to Indiana where we were able to welcome a new niece into the family. My sister Lindsay's little BRYNLEE is such a sweet little blessing with a little miracle entrance into this world. She is healthy, happy, and thriving. Last I heard, she is on the heavy side of 6 pounds! Hannah and Brynlee make the cutest sisters around! (and I miss the crap out of both of them! Literally. I miss being there to change their diapers...and to sing n' play n' watch Elmo n' stuff.)Tatem and I can't be bothered to stay home for very long so we decided to go away for another month. We chose a different state this time, but for the same reason. We are going to Utah to welcome another new niece into the family and we couldn't be more thrilled! My sister-in-law, Sage, is traveling to Africa tomorrow morning to pick up their new 4 year old daughter, FRAZER. Tatem and I will stay in Utah for the month of Feb to hang out with 4 anxious older brothers, and 1 little princess whose world is about to be rocked with a new sister! My excitement for them is beyond words right now. Alz I know is a whole bunch of FAITH and TRUST exhibited by my sister-in-law and brother-in-law has allowed Frazer to become part of their family.
Thank you Steve and Sage. I already love her!!!!But, before we start our venture in Utah, this weekend we will be spent in Chubbuck Idaho to celebrate the birth, and attend the blessing, of yet another new niece! My brother Adam and his wife, Jenny, just welcomed little baby ALYVIA to their family. We are excited to see their new addition to the family.
And just when you thought we couldn't get enough of new baby girls around here...THERE IS STILL MORE ON THE WAY. My brother-in-law and his wife, Tyler and Teresa, are expecting the arrival of their little baby girl ANY DAY! I have no doubt they will be great parents to this little angel! I tell you what, Tatem is LOVING all these little girl cousins who are all coming down to play! Ok, actually, she might be a little oblivious right now, but I'm telling ya, in years to come, she's going to love it!

So, just in case you needed a summary of who has been added to our family:

Natalie's sister, Lindsay - BRYNLEE
Natalie's brother, Adam - ALYVIA
Ian's brother, Steve - FRAZER
Ian's brother, Tyler - ask me again tomorrow, she just might be here by then!

Honorable mention:
Natalie's sister, Whitney - praying for the miracle of adoption to be part of their family story.
Ian's brother, Tres - due in the fall
Ian's sister, Holly - due in the fall

I know, I know. Rabbits, I tell ya! Rabbits!

7 comments:

Montay said...

Seriously CRAZY!!! But tons of fun..

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update... I only checked like 10X a day for an UPDATE!

Lots of little people... this will be a fun year!

McGinnis Family said...

I kept looking to see if your name was in the line-up for due dates! :)Having babies is like eating a Lay's Potato Chip. You can't have just one! :)

Carrie said...

Welcome home! I was in Indiana too. What city does Lindsay live in?
Hey, guess what? I live in Utah. Let's play!!!!! :) We are having a cousins dinner on Feb 15th...I'm just sayin'!

THE BANGARTS said...

How fun for Tatem to have so many cousins close to her age! She's a good playmate/cousin/troll. WE miss her!! Give that little Alyvia a kiss for me this weekend!

Jenny said...

Hey now! No honorable mention? I'm hurt :)

Janee said...

Whoa, that's a lot of new additions! How fun! Hey, when are you going to put AZ on your list of places to visit, eh?!