Thursday, January 22, 2009

Have you ever played the Question Game?

"EVER GONE TO WORK 
WITH A BOOGER ON YOUR EYEBROW?"
"MADE YA LAUGH!"

I think it was Lindsay who introduced the Question Game to our family last time we were all together as an Anderson Family. Sit in a circle, everyone making sure they can see the eyes of everyone in the circle. The first person starts by looking a random person in the eyes and asks a question. That person then looks someone else in the eye and asks a different question. And so on. Just questions. No answers. If you laugh or hesitate or actually give an answer to the question - you are out!
Just as my Mom had taken a drink of her non-caffeinated beverage, my Dad asked someone the above question, "Ever gone to work with a booger on your eyebrow?" Mom's drink came spraying out her mouth and nose! As if we weren't already laughing at Dad thinking just maybe he was asking out of personal experience, now we were pointing and laughing at Mom. Perhaps it's one of those 'ya kinda have to be there' occasions but it hasn't stopped us from turning that question into an inside family joke that is used quite often when you've just done something really stupid.
I'm pretty much giggling to myself right now just remember some of the other questions...and reactions of that evening!  Ahhhh!  I love my family!

6 comments:

Montay said...

We have a similar thing in our family with Password But we only have to say "Toaster"..

Whitney said...

I was totally just thinking about that game yesterday and just laughing! I also loved the reaction that I got from Adam when I asked him if he'd ever had sex in Mom and Dad's house! I love that game!

McGinnis Family said...

That is dang funny!!!! I had a very similar experience in the lunch room when I was a Sr. in High School. Let's just say there was chocolate milk EVERYWHERE!!! That's hilarious!

Janee said...

Lol...reminds me of when I had to be in court this summer and Maya got some kind of mysterious schmutz on my suit only to be pointed out by my boss. Wow, not embarrassing at all!

Alecia said...

I wish I could have seen it come out her nose! That would be totally awesome!!! haha! just kidding! miss you!

Fonda said...

I want to know the true booger story. We are excited you'll be coming home soon!!!