Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Monday you don't look forward to!

What's wrong with Monday? Tuesday and Wednesday?

IAN TAKES THE IDAHO STATE BAR!!!!
Just a simple three day test that his life depends on.
That's all!
POOOOOOR IAN!!
We are not afraid to ask for all the well wishes, slaps on the rear, prayers, and cheers, you can offer this way. We will take anything we can get from anyone! Jasmine can even bark for Ian and I won't even try to kick her!
Ian's typical schedule:
5:55am - wake up cuz his bladder is full (that's what he told me)
7:00am - go to work to study.
9:00am - attend court to put the criminals back on the street (he's a public defender).
3:00pm - client meetings.
5:00 - 10:00pm - study for the bar.
Natalie's perspective: Studying for the BAR is easy!
Truthfully, I haven't been around much to really know.
Ian's perspective: Pregnancy is easy!
Truthfully, he hasn't been around much to really know. It's not his fault lest you point the finger and feel inclined to call him a dead beat gestational dad.
I think we figured out that Ian was definitely there for the beginning of our pregnancy...the very beginning. And after that, we've been together a total of about 9 weeks. And now he only has two more days before he takes the bar. See! EASY! And I only have 6 more weeks of being prego! SEE! EASY!!! Perspectives are a funny thing!
After Wednesday, our life together will start anew. I will reintroduce myself to him...I may even start brushing my teeth again for him.
WISH HIM WELL!!!!

12 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

Let's be honest...you really won't brush your teeth.

THE BANGARTS said...

And by the way, my prayers are with you Ian...not because you have to take the bar, but because of the pain and suffering you have to go through with that pregnant, needy wife of yours. But good luck on the bar anyhow!! You'll do just fantastic!

Jennybug said...

Good luck Ian!!!! You know how sometimes husbands of pregnant wives have sympathy pain and hunger cravings? Well, we're having sympathy nerves and worries for you. You're definitely in our prayers. You'll do great!!!!!

Janee said...

GOOD LUCK! We are praying for you guys! (I'm SO dreading having to go through the whole BAR process)

Tiffany said...

Jasmine sends her best! I so want to touch your arm while your brushing your teeth! Call me with that "teeth brushing" date so I can be first to see this miraculous event! :) Just kidding! Good luck EEEEan! We can't wait to meet little T.J.!!! I mean... Tatom Jayne! (I have no idea the spelling as of yet) Am I getting the "look"???

The Robinson Family said...

Good Luck Ian!!!!!
Are you waddling when you walk yet Nat?
I can't wait to see pictures of your little one. Hurry up, the suspense is killing us.

McGinnis Family said...

GOOD LUCK IAN!!!! May the force be with you! Natalie, the time is going by fast! I can't believe how soon you are due! wow!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

Ian- we are praying for you! You can do it! Look forward to Thursday!

roseanne said...

Good luck guys! I know I left you a message on your phone but then my cell phone took a dip in the washer so I have no way of checking if you called back. Sorry :) Anyhoo, just wishing you well!!

Anonymous said...

Howdy - I found your blog on Roseanne's link - guess I will have to read everyone's blogs to find out what is going on in our family. Phones are obsolete and I guess emails are now too. Tatum Jane - is that our new granddaughter's potential name?
Mom Service.
PS I sent Ian an email before I found your blog,wishing him well with the bar.

The Allen Adventures said...

Good luck Ian!

Jenny said...

So?!?! What's the verdict?! I'm dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Just so you know, the question was whether or not Natalie acually brushed her teeth, not if Ian passed the bar. :) )