Saturday, February 23, 2008

BACK TO LIFE, BACK TO REALITY!!

Ian finished the bar on Wednesday!!! He came back to the hotel room and said, "My brain hurts! I think I need a band-aid!" I'm not sure where he would put it but, like a good wife, I pretended to look for one any way.

Now that we are "back to life" I have reintroduced myself to him and filled him in on the fact that we are pregnant. (I think he had a hunch). But I think he was surprised to know we only have 5 weeks left until SHE arrives! "Back to reality!"
If any of you have seen Ian's baby pictures you will agree that our little girl is going to look JUST LIKE HER DADDY!! Look at those heavy, chubby cheeks!! Yup! That's Ian Jr. in there!

10 comments:

Carrie said...

that ultrasound picture is amazing!! I'm so excited for you guys to have a little girl, I can't wait to meet her!

Congrats to Ian on finishing the big test. Let's pray that's the only time he ever has to take it! :)

THE BANGARTS said...

I love that little baby girl! Is she here yet? She is taking FOREVER!
By the way, church is Hannah's fiber!

Janee said...

Awesome! Don't you just love these 4d photos?! We are SO excited for you guys!

Congrats to Ian on taking the BAR! Way to go!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

yeah! those ARE Service cheeks! me and Ian were so blessed with them and now little baby ian too! YEAH! :) love and miss ya guys

Jenny said...

Congratulations Ian!
The baby looks just like me!...I mean Ian....By the way, Jenny is a way better name than Ian Jr. :)

McGinnis Family said...

How adorable and fun!!!!

Julie and Todd said...

5 weeks. Are you so excited? How are you feeling? Are you just nesting like crazy right now in preparation for the big day?

Katie said...

Yea! I am so excited for you two- you're going to be fantastic parents!!

roseanne said...

Congratulations Ian! Hope the test wasn't too evil.
And Natalie, Awe how cute!
Your baby looks like a cutie pie!! Does Ian own a shot gun yet? He may want to invest in one (atleast before she's 16.)

ba and the boys said...

that is an amazing photo! back in the day when i was preggie, we only got 1 ultrasound at 20 weeks and they looked like an alien! (i was only pregnant 8 yrs ago this month for the 1st time.). have someone let us know when that beautiful service girl is here!
way to go ian! (i know that sounded like an after thought. once you have kids, you are an after thought. sorry.)