Monday, February 04, 2008

SURPRISE BABY SHOWER and GRADUATION PARTY!!!

My AMAZING family put together a surprise 
BABY SHOWER and GRADUATION PARTY 
for us while we were in Arizona for the weekend! 
We were able to celebrate IAN and all of his hard work for the past seven years of school. Three of which are classified as "satisfyingly painful"!!! Now he just has the simple task of studing for the bar!!! Believe me, it's never too soon to start praying for success on the bar!

THANKS FOR THE PARTY!!!! 
We had a great time and appreciate (more than you'll know) all we recieved!!!

9 comments:

Butters said...

My mom told me about the shower and grad. party. Congrats you guys! I am so happy for the both of you. Good times, Good times!!!! Love you!
The Butters....

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

You guys look so cute and happy! I am so happy for you both! Loves...

Janee said...

Seriously - you guys deserve all of the joy in the world! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! So many exciting things going on.
We'll pray for Ian's success in passing the bar. Nalani, Carrie and I will start fasting every Sunday from the time we go to bed until the time we wake up. 'Cause we're good friends like that!

Jenny said...

Yea for you both! Congratulation and you are both so darn cute!

Brianne said...

#1 You are freakin hot! Love the hair!!!
#2 I think you have a typo on the post before. It says you have 10 weeks left but it looks to me like you are only about 10 weeks along.
#3 Congrats to your hubby!
#4 Send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to my blog...if you want. Tell Lindsay also...if she wants.

Julie and Todd said...

I love your hair. Oh yeah, and a HUGE congrats on all the great stuff going on! Nice work Ian!!!! And nice work brewing a baby, Nat.

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

K now you need to tell us other familia what you need so we can go shopping to fill in the holes of things you need! :)

Janee said...

Are you guys still at that same address in ID? I want to send you something for the baby...

You guys should move to AZ!