Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tatem's got some new tricks up her sleeves!


This video is for my baby's daddy, IAN.  He is the only one required to endure the entire 2 minutes of Tatem clapping.  Tatems new tricks are clapping and clicking her tongue.  She's learning new stuff everyday, like how to take Hannahs toys away from her when she's not paying attention.  Ya snooze ya loose.  Tatem is all over the place!  I could have put this being moble stuff off for another couple months!  Still no teeth but drooling like crazy, and everything, EVERYTHING goes in her mouth.  And...embarrassing but true...she's a shoe licker!  I love her!  I love her like crazy!

11 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Soooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

Marci said...

Yeah for Tatem! Yeah for Natalie giving us a video! Go team! Miss you guys like crazy.

Melissa said...

that's one of the most adorable things I've ever seen!

Sarah said...

A shoe licker?? I just KNEW that girl would have a foot fetish!

McGinnis Family said...

That is seriously so sweet! What a doll!

Julie and Todd said...

She is sooo cute! That smile just makes me want to squeeze her! I love the chasing of the binki. Hilarious. Can you believe how fast she's changing? Wow!

Fonda said...

I am obviously not your baby's daddy but the two minuet video was so dang cute. She is a doll

Butters said...

Yeah Tatem!!!!!!!! She is so talented! I know you already know but she is sooooo adorable!!!!

Ian N. Service said...

Endure? No way! I have watched over and over and over! MORE please.

Signed Baby's daddy

holley family said...

soudns JUST like kempton... especially the shoe thing... only he doesn't just lick, he chews, chew baby chew!

tara @ kidz said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! Stopping by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did. =)