Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thanks for letting us visit!

WE MISS HANNAH ! ! !
Hannie Bananie

WE MISS AUNT LINDSAY!
LINDZ AS LEAD BASS

WE MISS UNCLE KEITH!!!
DR BANGART
Thanks for letting us come and read books, and swing, and play,
and most especially,
THANKS FOR LETTING US BE
PART OF "THE BAND".

DSC_0440
We love you and miss you!
(dont hate, Lindz!)
P.S. to all of our fans: Please feel free to watch our Music Video again and again. It gets funnier every time, I promise. And, by the way, we are looking for a new lead guitarist since Keith never shows up to band practice. He's always doing something less important, like working at the hospital or something. Whatev! Try outs are on Saturday.

3 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

TROUBLE!!!! You could have mentioned that my hair was the ending product of Keith fixing it for me! I look like roadkill!!

Carrie said...

That's some sweet hair Lindsay!

At some point on my blog I put what I look like first thing in the morning...it makes your hair look molly mormon, trust me.

Nat, we have Rock Band at my house, come play anytime!!! I would love to see your skills!

I do watch the video over and over, I think it's hysterical!

THE BANGARTS said...

Maybe ROADKILL should be the new name of our band Nat!!!! Think it over...we'll discuss later!