Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tatem and the boys
triplets
Can you imagine? Triplets? For those who do have twins or triplets, I extend to you my admiration. Jon and Kate Plus 8 - no wonder they have a TV Show!

Tatem was able to visit her boyfriends CASH and CAMERON while in Utah this last weekend. Last time she visited them she was only 3 weeks old. She was hoping to come across more mature and grown up this visit with more awake time, more drool, and more meaning and purpose to the flailing of her arms. They in turn impressed her with sitting up on their own, big smiles, and even some teeth.

Considering how EASY the three mommies believe these three babies to be, I think I could handle them as triplets!

Tatem was also able to play with her cousin Maya.
They love to play together.
Well... kinda. ok, so maybe 'play' is not the right word.

10 comments:

Whitney said...

Those pictures of Maya and Tatem are CLASSIC! I can't stop laughing! They're going to be great friends! :)

Julie said...

Tatem is getting so big and even more beautiful. Sure wish she could come and visit her "cousin-in-law" Isabella. You do know lindsay is here. what a convenient time to come?!!

The Packer Family said...

How adorable!!

THE BANGARTS said...

Maya and Tatam!!! Can't you two just get along?!!! Those pictures are hilarious!! And TOTALLY, Nat, you could do triplets!

Janee said...

Adorable! I especially like the last one - I can't stop laughing!

Carrie said...

I agree with Lindsay, you would make triplets look easy and fun!
Thanks for coming over on Sunday, I always love getting together with you guys!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

HILARIOUS picture of Tatem pulling Maya's hair...good times

Melissa said...

I love it! That last picture it my favorite! LOL! Straight up hilarious! :) I can't stop laughing!

ba and the boys said...

maya is getting HUGE! i love the last photo of tatam fixing her hair!

E-llo said...

Hey, Nat! I followed the yellow brick road through facebook to here. Your family is gorgeous! It looks like life is going great! I peaked on Mile's blog too. He looks amazing. Tell him "Hi" for me.