Friday, August 08, 2008

4th of July (the sequal)

4th of July continued:
The whole weekend was a whole bunch of fun with family and friends. Ian had to drive back to Twin Falls by himself to get back to work, but Tatem and I stayed for another week. For the next week, we stayed with Rachelle and Bob, and their beautiful kids, Brayden, Zach, and Ashlyn. Tatem was very popular at their house. It was fun to see the kids (and Rachelle) fight over who was going to hold/feed Tatem each time. We spent some time at the pool, got ice cream, went on a few walks, and had a major relaxing week. I LOVED IT!

I also had the chance to meet up with some of my friends while on this little vacation. My friend JAMIE from our Flagstaff AZ days, who now lives in Tacoma WA was able to come to Vancouver and play with us. Jamie has two of the cutest girls ever, Hallie and Braidee. It was great seeing her again after about 5 years!

I also got to have lunch with my PAMMY WHAMMY who I used to work with in Portland Oregon 10 years ago! Pam also has two amazing kids but unfortunately, time didn't allow me to see them. They are teenagers now- Pam showed me pictures and WOW!!! They grew up! They are beautiful! Pam is such a great mom, and one of my very best friends!

After lunch, Pam took me back to where we used to work and I got to see some of my long lost friends. If you've ever seen the "OFFICE" on Thursday nights, then you would have an appreciation for where I used to work and all my friends there! I got to see BECKY and her husband JAY. I worked with Becky BEFORE my mission (13 years ago!) That was so much fun! I just love Becky so much! I was sad "mean Jeff" was not there but thankfully, NICE JEFF was! Jeff is a relentless tormentor - and I love it! I probably stayed too long, but I loved my visit and loved seeing EVERYONE again. I forgot to take my camera in with me and now I'm sad I don't have any pictures of my visit with my friends.

Our 4th was GREAT! And now Tatem and I are on our way to visit UNCLE MILES and UNCLE TOM in OHIO! Then we will head to INDIANA to play with HANNAH, LINDSAY and KEITH. We are getting pretty good at this traveling thing.

3 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Good times! Those are some great pics!

PS Please fix your blog so I can stalk your friends!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun. Rachelle is as smoking hot as ever.
Man, Tatum is logging the miles! How fun for you to have a little traveling buddy...

Melissa said...

Hi there! I found your blog! It's so cute! See ya!