Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My 10 pound sack of Tater!
DSC_00910001
To our surprise, Tatem weighed in at 10 pounds at her 2 month doctors appointment! She went from our lil' Peanut to our lil' Piglet! I think she gained most of her weight in her eyes! Those things are huge and absolutely adorable. When people tell me they think she's cute, I don't even say thank you. Instead I say, with utter surprise, "I know!?!?" like I'm totally surprised that we could have produced something so beautiful! Seriously, I just love her so much!
Tatem likes to:
*poop after a bath
*blow spit bubbles
*smile at her mommy
*giggle with her daddy
*take naps in her swing
*hold her blankie close to her face
*grunt if you're not looking at her
*smile with her tongue sticking out
*sleep through the night
*and take a morning nap after her morning bottle.
(you'd think I use this perfect opportunity to take a shower, but no, I like to nap during her morning nap too).
I am absolutely in love with this sweet baby girl!

7 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

I need to just kiss her all over!!! She is so beautiful.

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

She is the cutest!

ba and the boys said...

on #1...lucky she doesnt like to poop IN the tub. it isnt fun
she is even more beautiful than the last photo! good work!

jdb in AZ said...

Just when youo thunk she can't get any cuter, she does. How does she manage that?

Are her eyes getting lighter? The latest pic makes them look gray.

Greatest-Aunt Judy

Jenny said...

She doesn't look like she weighs 10 pounds! She's tiny!
I must say, you have amazing baby making skills. What is the secret?

Zach said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Janee said...

She's so tiny and beautiful! I love it! I can't wait till we're out west so we can finally meet her!