Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Ian!

I'd make fun of how old you're getting but it wouldn't be worth it since I'm older than you. Instead, I wanted to point out some of the qualities I love about you.

GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR
Always up for a laugh, a prank, or a hoax,
but mostly just laughing at your own jokes.
HARD WORKER!
Being productive and busy is always your quest.
You rarely sit down to take a rest.
SUPPORTIVE!
You were there by my side every step of the way
when we were at the hospital for Tatem's birth day.
BEST DADDY IN THE WORLD!
Every day after work with Tatem you nap.
I love that you don't hide being a sap.
LOTS OF HOBBIES
Golf, Soccer, Running, and Me.
Are things you like doing
for hours with glee.
*wink* *wink*
(that's funny, right?)Now you're 30 something and still as handsome as ever
I'm glad I get to hang out with you forever and ever!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!



12 comments:

Coby said...

LOVE the dancing! Happy Birthday Ian!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

That video CRACKS me up! And Happy Burfday Brother! Love you!

THE BANGARTS said...

"...by the way, you're standing in horse neers..."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!! WE LOVE YOU!!! and that dance was...interesting...but completely entertaining!

ba and the boys said...

did you know he could dance like that BEFORE you married him? that would have made me RUN!

Natalie Service said...

Are you kidding me? Those sweet dancing skilz are why I stick around!

Ashlee said...

Loved the poem. :0) Very creative....especially the part about doing things......tee hee.

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

We love you too IAN! Hope you got a 52" flat screen- you deserve it!

Lance

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Happy Birthday Ian! We miss you guys so much!

Whitney said...

Wow . . . wow.

roseanne said...

oh, ouch, ouch, my gut!... I was very unprepared to see that video!... *pause for peed pants break* Dang that was awesome!
That was a gold medal attempt to put me into labor...and now I am beggining to see the how Tres and Ian are related...Oh my cow!

ba and the boys said...

i sent the video to chris at work. he claims that HE can dance much better and that all those moves must be from the dianne side of the family and NOT the service side...

Jenny said...

Nat, I never realized that you have such amazing poetry skills! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!