Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Giggles or is it a cat?

I thought I heard an angry cat outside. I went outside to scare it away and found my sister Marci and her kids making Tatem laugh. Some times you can't even hear her laugh because we are all laughing too loud at her. Then, my niece Alecia and her friend we making her laugh by almost doing nothing. Also, UD and Aunt Lora paid us a quick visit. Tatem gave some great giggles for Uncle David but I was a little slow with the camera. It's so fun to hear her laugh!

7 comments:

Marci said...

I am FAMOUS!!! I love here laugh so much. I think it is so funny when see laughs at herself. I love her.

Alecia

Anonymous said...

I LOVE TATEM!!! She is the cutest little thing in the world! Nat, I took one of the cutest of Tatem the other day! I need to get it to you! I still need a picture of her to take to college! Haha!
<3 kayla

THE BANGARTS said...

Get here now so that we can play!! I need to her that laugh in person! She is so stinkin' cute Nat, just in case you didn't really know it....but she is...real cute...sure is.

Ashlee said...

What a cute laugh! And she just kept going with it too. Such a doll.

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

darn tooting cute kid!

Jenny said...

She's still adorable! READ MY BLOG!

holley family said...

she is getting cutrer and cuter everyday!