Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hey Lansing Ladies!

Remember this?
Almost one year ago - All pregnant, in order of due date. (R to L)
Now I need the UPDATED PICTURE!
I need everyone to get back together (before anyone skips out of town) and retake the pictures with everyones little baby's, in born order. My request is that the picture include the ladies who were missing (Dianna, Megan, and Amy. I hope I'm not missing anyone)
If this could be done at your earliest convenience, I would appreciate it!
Man, am I bossy or what?

3 comments:

Amberly said...

The only problem with that is that Natalie Koester is out of town and doesn't come back until Laura and Alyson leave. But, they could probably take a picture with just Kim, Laura, Alyson and Erika. Oh, I just realized if they did that both the Natalie's would be gone. How weird...

Natalie Service said...

Oh, that's so sad that they wont be able to meet Natalie K's baby. She's a cutie from Nat's blog.

Well, I need a good attempt from who ever is around. Please, pretty please.

Alyson said...

We will do our best for you Natalie. Whatever it takes...we will get that picture. That's how much we love you.