Monday, April 07, 2008

Things I Didn't Expect To Expect While I Was Expecting:
Or in other words, stuff that surprised me!

1. I didn't get morning sickness. I know - LUCKY!
2. I love my maternity clothes!
3. I giggle when my baby kicks and moves.
4. I didn't know constipation could be a 9 month ordeal!
5. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant - even now at 40 weeks.
6. I thought I could refrain from walking like I was pregnant - no such luck - I'm a waddler!
7. 20 tums a day does not take care of my heartburn.
8. Ian gives good foot rubs.
9. Maybe I get those foot rubs because I craved STEAK and that is his way of saying Thank You for the 5 nights a week at a great steak house!
10. That the day I'd actually have to give birth would really come.

I'M STILL IN DENIAL!!
Is it gonna hurt?

4 comments:

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

I can't believe you haven't had that little girl yet.

It is so funny going through it yourself, isn't it?

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Best Wished to you and Ian

Alyson said...

Your posts are always such a riot to read! Lol about the tums. I totally understand!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

No it wont hurt! Get the epidural though :)

Giving birth was the most FUN experience I've ever had! No joke! I know it sounds SO weird~ but i wanted to have 10 more kids as soon as I had my lil McKenzie! It is SUCH a fun experience! But GET THE EPIDURAL! or im sure the pain kills the "fun" experience! Love ya! good luck!

THE BANGARTS said...

Nat!!! Wait until next week!!! I'm gonna need you to hang in there champ until we get home!! Can't wait to meet her!!!