Monday, April 07, 2008

INTRODUCING -

POCO LOPEZ!
Newest card holder to the Twin Falls Public Library!
As a card holder, he is welcome to use the computers for ONE HOUR. Let's hope Poco can manage his time and avoid a probation status to his new library card!!

Let's be honest, I love a photo shoot oppor...I mean...er...Poco loves a good photo shoot opportunity so here ya go - more of Poco, proud library card holder!



We went to Chubbuck/Pocatello Idaho last weekend for my nephews baptism. We were also able to stop and see Lance, Bettie, and Calista. Ian has said from the beginning that Calista is a prime example of why he wants a baby girl! Not only is she wrapped around Lances' fingers, she's got Ian's as well!


My brother, ADAM, and his oldest son BRENNAN


I have to give a shout out to those with talents!


left: Ian's Aunt Judy quilted this amazing ballerina quilt. What a wonderful surprise to receive such a beautiful gift from her. She's got mad quilting skills!

middle: We all know one of Ian's passions is Soccer. Ian's observant co-worker, Wendi, was kind enough to have this adorable pink soccer quilt made (by her mother) for our little athlete to be.

right: Amy Christiansen sent us these two receiving blankets with hand-made lace around the edges. Now, I'm not sure that Amy did this herself, but it's what I want to believe so just let me believe it. What a talent!! They are beautiful - and what makes them even more special is that the women in Ian's mission (Micronesian Islands) made him some handkerchiefs with the same kind of lace edging.

We absolutely love these blankies and appreciate the love that has gone into them!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

OK, I love, love, love those quilts. Cute pictures, Poco. Glad you had a good time in Poky.

Anonymous said...

Yeh.... your bump has GROWN! I'm thinking the extra week in the pool has paid off for your "baby girl" you totally look "SET TO POP" there lady!
Aunt Judy rocks...
We love you

roseanne said...

The good news is that Poco looks great!
The bad news is that I'm 6 months prego and I have the same size bump! :(
If Sage say's you look set to "pop" than I expect in 3 months time she's gonna tell me that I look set to "atom bomb!"

Jenny said...

So, Sarah and I told Dan that we were taking Thursday and Friday off to road trip it out to see you...he laughed. I think that he thought we were joking....

Tiffany said...

Poco is that really you??? I thought you lost her ability to speak in that cider mill accident?? :) Thank goodness you can still type and get library cards!