Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Making his mark where ever he goes!

Ian decided to take down his blog. He hadn't updated for over a year. He informed me my blog should be turned into the "family blog". Hmmm, that will be weird. Sharing the attention with someone else? Please! I was expecting our baby to get her own blog as well!
I guess I can make a few selfish sacrifices and do my best to report on everyone in my family.

For starters:
Ian has lived in Twin Falls for only 3 months and he's already in the paper!!!http://www.magicvalley.com/articles/2008/03/23/news/local_state/133389.txt
Makes me laugh.

He loves his job and has already found a golfing buddy. I think he thinks that what "work" is for. To find your next golfing partner. He went golfing on Saturday which was an absolutely beautiful spring day here in Idaho.

And today...it's snowing! What the...do we still live in Lansing?

4 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Oh what a sad day...Adam has been replaced!

Jennybug said...

I'm sure my Adam would like to be Ian's golf partner. They have planned many a run together already though, so maybe he's going to be the runnning partner instead. Yay for Ian in the paper--he looks like a real live lawyer!

Janee said...

Yay Ian! We are so proud :) Lol, seriously, I thought moving west you could get away from the snow! It's STILL snowing here - AGHHHHH!!!

Sarah said...

Ian's FAMOUS now! Just so you know, I will be checking this blog obsessively over the next two weeks...perhaps you could arrange for a ticker on CNN???