Saturday, January 12, 2008

HANG'N with HANNAH

UNCLE IAN AND HANNAH just haning out, watching the game. Hannah is a way better sport than I am. She will actually watch Sports Center with her Dad and Ian.

AUNT NAT AND HANNAH getting ready for her "big day" in front of the adoption judge. Hannah loves to find my fingers to help her stand up. But even more that that, she loves to use my fingers to WALK. She loves to walk and knows exactly where she wants to go - anywhere the Mattie and Monty, the dogs, run to.

And... I got a hair cut. I really hate to brag about myself but let's be honest, I am one hot sexy momma!
(come one, every pregnant woman needs a pick-me-up every once in a while - even if the complement comes from herself)

11 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I totally love, love, love your hair! It's so you and so cute and modern!!!

Alyson said...

Oh yeah! Very cute!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

You are one hot mama!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the new do!!!!

Kim said...

I love your hair!

Janee said...

I agree! LOVE that hair!

Jenny said...

You look freakin' hot! I love it!
Hannah is adorable! And she really is a good sport because I don't even watch sports with Pat!

Jennybug said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! I wish mine could be long so I could cut it cute too!

Anderson Family said...

I love the hair cut! It was fun hanging with you all over the holidays!

nalani said...

That haircut is simply precious.

Dawn said...

Your hair is so cute!! I didn't even realize who it was until i read the post. You are a hot momma! Hey I added you to my blog. Is that ok?