Sunday, August 05, 2007

I had a proud wife moment

I would like to start out by saying that if ever there is a "discussion" amongst the both of us, I always have the better argument (mostly because I never allow him to present his side) but I want to make it clear that I always win. It's my roll as Wife in this family. With that being said...


I am proud to announce my sweet husband IAN is
one of the TOP 10 ADVOCATES in his Trail Skills class of 100 students and 3 different campuses! That means he's got some mad arguing skills! I was able to attend the semi-finals and watch him in action! He is good I tell ya. Real good! Still not good enough to win at home...
but good enough to be one of the TOP 10 !!
Congratulations Sweetie! I'm so proud of you!

10 comments:

Shanda said...

Yea Ian! I love the proud wife moments.

Anonymous said...

...but does go through sliding glass doors thinking they are open...?

Ian N. Service said...

Thank you sweetie for love. (and this posting). ;o) Love you

THE BANGARTS said...

HOORAY for EEEEEEE!!! I'm so happy for you! THat picture is so cute too.

jdb in AZ said...

Natalie, dear congrats to Ian, but even better to hear that you're carrying on the proud tradition of attorney's wifes to be able to out-debate them.

jdb

Sarah said...

Way to go Ian...when are you guys headed this way???? I can't wait..

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

AWESOME! Sounds like a "Service" trait to me! Jake tells me I should be a lawyer because I ALWAYS know the right thing to say and I always win ANY and ALL arguments...sweet. Nice job Ian! Love you guys sooo much! come back to AZ!

Jenny said...

Yea YEEAAANNNN!!!!!
You'll do anything to get your way won't you?

Jenny said...

By the way, Natalie did you see how that went? Here, I'll break it down for you....
Step #1: Read
Step #2: Comment

See? Easy, right?

Whitney said...

Concrotchulations IAN (written phonetically so Nat can read it)! I knew Nat could get you through this!