Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lil' baby Maya Pousson

Me & Maya
Ian & Maya
Our good friends, Dan and Janee Pousson are the proud parents of little baby Maya. Back in May, we had a siese de mayo party in the park with our friends. Dan and Janee walked to the park from their house, which was just over 2 miles round trip. The next day Janee went to the hospital, and in the early early morning of May 8th, little MAYA was born. And two days later...Janee was right back to her little tiny hottie body! Seriously, I think she weights as much as my left leg...from the knee down. It's fun to watch Dan and Janee enjoy parenthood! They are both awesome parents! Maya is very lucky!

3 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

The first thing I saw was the MAYA and ME and the picture and thought to myself...holy moly...Steve and Sage's baby is quite filled out for being a couple days old!!

nalani said...

I'm not sure that I would describe that cutie as "lil"! Those have got to be the cutest chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen!!!!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

Thanks Nat Nat for putting on pics of Maya! I think the Poussons forgot how to update their blog. She is sooooo cute... and so are you!