Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Picnic in Sunny Arizona ... in DECEMBER!!

70 degrees in AZ in December!

Whitney, Elliot, Stella, Lindsay, Keith and I had a picnic on Saturday in sunny Arizona.


We played a very competitive game of 500 with a frizbee and football. Obviously, my efforts could not be matched by my competetors!


When I finally reached 500, and it was my turn to throw the football, I found that m
y once good throwing arm could no longer throw the distanced I once measured in 6th grade. For some reason, no one thought it was fun to stand less than 10 feet in front of me, so they made me kick the football to them instead.

Have I ever mentioned the ribbon I won in Punt, Pass, and Kick in 8th grade? That's because there never was one.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

See now, I remember what a good athlete you were in college. Natalie might be too modest to brag,but I'll have y'all know that once during the Moroni Marathon, she made a free throw after only about 30 minutes of trying. I am pretty sure that the ball finally went in, which proves that the prayers of righteous rommates availeth much.

Natalie Service said...

It only took me 30 minutes to make that basket? It felt like a HOUR!!

Carrie said...

I TOTALLY remember that Moroni Marathon!! That was awesome!