Tuesday, December 05, 2006

MY BEAUTIFUL SISTERS!

I'm back in sunny Arizona to spend some time with my baby sisters Whitney and Lindsay. Being here in the sunshine makes me wonder if I should actually return to Michigan. I mean, seriously, Ian only has a year left. I'm sure he'd be fine without me for just one quick year!!! This picture was taken last March for Sisters Week in AZ when we all came to help little Lindsay after her 3rd Open Heart Surgery. Now that her 4th and last surgery has been a success, we just might have to think of other good reasons to get together.

I went with Lindsay to get an echocardiogram on Monday. The Tech performing the echo kept complementing Lindsay on the condition of her heart, telling her that from her perspective, it was hard to tell that there was ever any defect. She kept saying, "It's amazing!"
Yes, it's true - inside and out - my sister Lindsay is amazing!

5 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Gotta love sisters! You better come back to Michigan.

Natalie Service said...

Make Me!

Brianne said...

There is nothing better than sisters!!!

Sarah said...

You are all luck to have each other! I bet its one laugh after another....

Anonymous said...

Hot! Very hot!