Friday, September 04, 2009

Well...that's a load of crap!


I let Tatem play outside right before dinner. Yes, she wasn't wearing pants. Don't judge me. She made her way over to the kids pool, jumped right in, then commenced playing all around the yard. Up and down the slide. On and off the swing. Riding the trike, pushing the trike.

She finally came to the door when she had had enough of that heavy, wet, gross, soggy diaper. And to my surprise, there was also a wet, gross, soggy load of crap in it. I was tempted to turn the hose on and just hose her off out there. But then I realized I'd have to actually blog that as part of the real story and not just the made-up part and then for sure you all would be judging me. So instead, I locked her out.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, at least you're finally doing her hair!

(I also think you should change the water in the pool.)

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

she is getting so HUGE and I love her hair in piggy tails.

Julie and Todd said...

I can't stop laughing. I read Todd your blog entry over the phone and he started laughing as well. You're hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Cum in her pussy and mouth and then piss in her butt bounce her up and down on my cock like a pony 🐴🐎🐎 ride and Jack off with her soggy diaper

Anonymous said...

She needs cum in her diaper as well ;)

Anonymous said...

I wanna bounce her soggy diaper butt on my dick

Anonymous said...

With that much soggy diaper i would love to stick it in her and make her feel good