Friday, April 17, 2009

Mom, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to celebrate my birthday ALL month long... so, could you get on that?!

Our friends, Wendi and Spencer, suggested we go to The Upper Crust Bakery and Grill for Tatems birthday. So we loaded up and drove out to Heyburn for some yummy dinner.
We brought along our party hats, and as we were all sitting there looking like over zealous birthday idiots, one of the waitresses walked by and asked cheerfully, "Is it someones birthday?" (Here's yur sign!)
So they brought out some dessert for Tatem...and the cheese head hat. Oh did I forget to mention The Upper Crust Grill is the 2nd floor above a Cheese Factory Outlet? (We're in Idaho here people!)
Ohhhhh, sheee loooooks ta-ticked! But I think she's actually ticked they took the cheese hat off! (And I'm the germ-a-phobe mom who's grossed out that they even put it on her!)

Making her FIRST BIRTHDAY WISH!
She's wishing for her own cell phone or an iPod...because she can't leave mine alone!

6 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

I LOVE HER!!!! And I agree with the whole cheese head---gross---get that thing off, although it makes for a great picture!

Shanda said...

she is looking so grown up! I can't believe Tatem is a big one year old. Now just a few more months and she can go to nursery!

Whitney said...

I don't know, is a cheese head better than a sweaty sombrero? I love her. I hope she loves me when I see her.

Alecia said...

Alex's nick-name is Cheese-head! He of course doesn't like that...

Montay said...

Looks like a fun family time I think I want to go there now.

ba and the boys said...

i get a birthday week-so this cutie should at least get a month long birthday party! she is adorable!