Friday, April 10, 2009

It's my BABYS BIRTHDAY!!!

We celebrated TATEM'S BIRTHDAY a week early with the family in Bear Lake. I think she loved her party! And it was obvious she LOVED her cake. (That cake was a disaster until my cousin Christine came in to save the day! If you ever need a cake saved...may I recommend her!) Tatem usually loves her bath time but I think she was just a bit offended that we cut her opportunity to devour as much sugar as possible short. She looks totally put out in her bath pictures. I love my sweet baby!!

5 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

TC!!! LOVE IT, LOVE HER!

THE BANGARTS said...

ME TOO!!! I LOVE HER AND THE WHOLE PARTY!! I totally wish I could've been there!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS TATEM!!!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

HOW CRAXY! happy Birthday lil TATER!

Jennybug said...

She was so funny eating her frosting--because I don't know how much of the actual cake she really got to! Thanks for letting us help with her party and celebrating when we could be there. The kids sure love Tatem! And so do I!

McGinnis Family said...

Oh wow!!! She's 1?!?!?!?! craziness! She's so very adorable and such a fun girl!!! What a great birthday bash!