Thursday, April 23, 2009

If you know Tatem, then you know she has never been bitten by the cuddle bug! Ever. However, she been feeling a little under the weather and it's amazing how much she wants to cuddle. I'll be honest, I'm really sad she is sick, but I'm LOVING this cuddle time with her! She has never fallen asleep in my arms, but yesterday, she crawled up on me, tucked herself into all my padding, and fell right asleep! Oh I just love her! We are going the the doctor today for her One Year visit. I started to think, maybe she's faking sick so she doesn't have to get her shots today! Oh, she's smart! Real smart!

6 comments:

Willow said...

Hi Natalie & Ian:

One of the saddest things about people leaving the ward is that I don't get to watch the kids grow up in person. Tatem is SO DARN DARLING, and I wish I could give her big hugs.

Looks like you're all doing well (and I hope Tatem gets to feeling better).

Love & hugs

Lisa Gottlieb-Kinnaird

Shanda said...

I swear it is an age thing too. They always need cuddles when they are sick but I felt like Talia started appreciating cuddles when she was around Tatem's age. Now in the morning and especially with Daddy at night she asks for "nuggles Daddy!" Which she says while forcing air through her nose for the S sound. So cute! Tatem is so adorable with her daddy!

Janee said...

Ok, I swear Maya and Tatem are like soul sistas...

That's the only real way I know Maya is sick - she'll cuddle with me. Any other day, No way!

Hope Taters feels better soon!

Adam said...

Alyvia also caught something and has been under the weather. That darn Weiser air! Hope Tatem feels better soon.

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

McKenzie would do the SAME thing! She didn't fall asleep in my arms EVER until the day she hit 101 temp! crazy girls

THE BANGARTS said...

Poor little Tater. She looks so miserable, but oh so very cute!