Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FRAZER

Spunky little 4 year old Frazer is home with her new family! I love everything about her! I loved how she walked into her new house for the first time with such confidence, as if she had already been there a million times. How she found Isaac and Owen and ran to give them hugs...until she saw the dog. (Then I and O hid in their room because they were nervous!) I loved how she grabbed my hand to go down the stairs and to explore the rest of the house.
I seriously was squealing! I love her! My sister-in-law, Sage, was in Ethiopia for nearly the entire month of February. Oh the stories she has to tell. But the one I can tell you about her is SHE IS AMAZING!!! COMPASSIONATE!!! LOVING!!! GIVING!!! (and receiving). BRAVE!!!
And A WAY BETTER WOMAN THAN ME!
Sage with her two little girls, Frazer (4) and Maya (20 months)
SISTERS!
It was nearly midnight when they finally got home, but there was still time to play "dress-up" for two little princess'. We woke Maya up out of a dead sleep! She was so excited to see her new sister and kept attacking her with hugs! Frazer finally put her arm around her when the cameras came out. Sage said Frazer will pose and smile for any camera!! Part of the culture of an orphanage. Hmmm, did I come from an orphanage?
Hey, there is a troll in your family picture!


I love her. Plain and simple - I LOVE HER!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Stella would totally love to play dress up with her too! She's adorable! And yes, I do believe you came from an orphanage. I think we used to say that Lindsay did, but I'm pretty sure it was you.

ba and the boys said...

i love the dress up photo! it almost makes me want to try for a girl!