Thursday, December 18, 2008

Double your fun!

Looks like Tatem found a new friend!
And she's just as crazy as Tatem!
Tatems cousin, Hannah, has taught her a love of books.  
Only Tatem loves them a little differently than Hannah does.  
  Lil' T and I were able to spend a week in Detroit with Brittni Jo and her family, and were able to love on her sweet new little bundle of joy, Presley J.  I enlisted Brittni and her amazing photog skillz to take Christmas pictures of Tatem.  Check out her photog blog, POCKETS FULL OF POSES for cute pictures of my little Tater.  Thank you Brittni for your friendship and your skillz!  I LOVE THE PICTURES!  



8 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

So fun! It was so good to see you and little Tater. You are the cutest mom ever!

Janee said...

Ok I just LOVE those pics Brittni took of Tatem! Her cheeks and big eyes remind me so much of Maya :)

Ian N. Service said...

I always knew my Tater tot would be into books. . .
My hope was she would actually be into reading them.

vrob said...

Nice work, Brit! Got some great images there!

Montay said...

She is so dang cute I love the christmas shot by the tree her eyes are so BIG.. Can't wait to have you back in Twin!!!

Ashlee said...

Natalie! We miss you so much! Will you ever come back to us? :0)

OK...a little over dramatic there. Sorry.

I love the picture of little Tatem looking at herself in the mirror with her tongue sticking out. Classic!

Stephanie's Family Genealogy Stuff said...

She is a doll! I love these pictures. E-mail me soon...mom2tk@yahoo.com...Love ya, Steph

Marci said...

Tater is so cute! I miss her! Kayla loved the pic of Tater sticking her tongue out, so she put it as our desktop! haha!

Alecia <3