Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'm mad at Santa!

He forgot to bring me my dad for Christmas!

That's right folks.  Poor Ian made his connection into Chicago early in the morning on Christmas Eve...and  2 terminals, 7 gates, and 12 hours later - he was still there.  He gets to wake up Christmas morning in a cold hotel room in Chicago.  We are so sad for him!  
We hoped for a Christmas miracle for Ian, but there were just too many others who must have needed that particular miracle more than him.  Hopefully he will be able to locate some blueberry muffins at his continental breakfast as to carry out his family tradition on Christmas morning.   
You are the best Daddy in the whole world!
WE LOVE YOU, DADDY!!!
 

4 comments:

sara said...

That is so sad....I feel bad for you and Tatum. I had heard Chicago was horrible yesterday. We hope he makes it today...

Jenny said...

Keep thinking positive! He will make it soon! Merry Christmas!

roseanne said...

Poor Ian! I hope you all have a do-over for him tomorrow! I put his face on a dancing elf on my blog, to which we all laughed histerically, but now it's not quite as funny...
I'll pray that he gets there soon!!

Janee said...

Oh no that is terrible! Chicago sucks - seriously, I was stranded there one time, pregnant, and carrying Milo around! It was horrible...

Anyway, we hope he gets there soon! Merry Christmas!