Tuesday, October 21, 2008

{ Samantha } { Tatem } { Luke }
3 out of 20ish from the "Lansing Spring Hatch"
There was a whole gaggle of us Lansing Girls pregnant at the same time. Now that the West is calling us all back, one family at a time, Tatem and I were able to meet up with Alyson M. and Kim H. and their little chick-a-dees in Boise. Alyson and Kim are the kind of friends that let my pregnant butt stay with them (and their pregnant butts) for weeks at a time, while my husband moved away to Idaho for his extern, so I could keep my medical insurance by working at the ol' BSA in Lansing. Seriously true friends...and there are more of them out there!!!
I love my Lansing Family. We loaded up all the kids and took them to my favorite place...Qdoba!
Yummmm! There's nothing better (huh Brittni!)After lunch we headed out to the FARM (Alyson's house). She and Trevor live in her parents farm house while they are on a mission. We are talking a FARM with real animals and everything. Addy and Logan ran around like Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn. Everyone played and laughed and shared and...stole.
(Thank you Alyson for intervening on that one!)
...8 ...9 ...10! Ready or not, here I come!
ha ha Just kidding guys! I can't really go anywhere!
Here's hoping we get to do lots more hanging out in the near future!

8 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Hmmmmm Q-d-o-b-a???

ba and the boys said...

adorable kids! i love where tatum is going at her foot.

Montay said...

YOu have got to take some pictures for me of the family I love your shots !!!

Nathan said...

Tatem is so cute. You guys did good work!

Butters said...

Your comments are so stinkin funny! My kids keep looking at the last two pics and laugh their heads off! Tatem you are so beautiful! Love you guys!

Marci said...

Ready or not, here I come--perfect. I needed a laugh today. Tatem is a riot--of course your comments are priceless.

McGinnis Family said...

That last picture of Tatem, with her face scrunched up is SO DANG CUTE!!!! What a funny girl with the best personality!

Jenny said...

Oh the Q! How I love thee!