Tuesday, October 07, 2008

DSC_0142
Bear Lake
My sister Marci, and her family, invited us to go to Bear Lake over conference weekend. We stayed at their beautiful 5 bedroom home and played fun games, fit puzzles, visited the lake, listened to conference, took naps, laughed, and ate too much.
Remember on SCRUBS when JD and Turk were fighting
and JD brought home a large pizza...On the way back home we stopped in Logan to see the Temple. Where is Tater's other sock, you ask?
I think we accidentally donated it to the shore line of Bear Lake.
When we loaded her back up into the car after our last windy visit, we noticed it was gone, but were not willing to run back to find it. Oh well! This trip was very nostalgic for Ian , remember years and years ago riding up the canyon in the back of a camper shell with his brothers. UNFORTUNATELY, this was my first time to Bear Lake. I think I've learned my lesson to never say NO to an opportunity to get together with "family". So, thank you Marci and Bill for allowing us to come to Bear Lake and to create fun memories with your family!

12 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Awesome pics! Fun!

Kayla said...

This last weekend was so much fun! I'm so glad I was able to join you and my family! It was weird having to say goodbye to them again. I think my family forgot that I wasn't going home with them! <3

THE BANGARTS said...

I'm glad you had fun bear hunting. Sorry you didn't catch anything. I thought for sure as Tater as bait you'd have a good catch! I love your pictures!

Jenny said...

Oh Scrubs!!! How I miss date night. Beautiful pictures!

Butters said...

The pic of Tatem on the ping-pong table totally cracks me up. She sits in some of the strangest places. Ping-pong table(during a game,mind you), Pizza box...Where next? I love it!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

LOVE SCRUBS! haha and the big pizza!

Holly said...

I love the pictures!

McGinnis Family said...

What fun! Your pictures are FAB!!!! I love Bear Lake! Good times, right?

Janee said...

These are some great pics! I hope we can go next year!

ba and the boys said...

again...you guys never stay home...

Adam said...

And I missed out to make applesauce at the in-laws! Curse Johnny Appleseed and his journey across the country planting apple trees!!!!

Amanda said...

I know this post is kind of old but I just wated to tell you that I love the pictures you two really have the eye. Tatem sould be a bay model!!! It is always so much fun to take pictures when you have such a cute subject