Thursday, September 18, 2008

First time

MOM and DAD: Hey Tatem - do you want to try some solids today?
TATEM: * raspberry *,interpreted means, "Oh, you mean the single grain rice cereal fortified with iron that all my friends have been talking about? Sure! Bring it on!"

Oh my gosh, Re-do Re-do, I wasn't ready!
now what? no seriously... now what?I'm . not . sure . you . realize . how . much . I . . . I . . .. . . I love this stuff!Here! Put it in here! Come on, come on! You're too slow - let me do it myself!I love it, I love it, I love it!
Dad - Mom - have you guys tried this stuff? I can't wait for you to see what my poopies
are going to look like after this!
Thanks guys!

14 comments:

Marci said...

Oh, my gosh! I love her so much. She is so cute and the narrative is too funny! I love her smile!

Sarah said...

You are hysterical (and your daughter is pretty cute too!). Almost made me want to go whip up a bowl of rice cereal for myself!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

She is so advanced, next week...Qdoba (BARF)!

Melissa said...

Adorable!! I love the suspense!! :)

The Morgans said...

Natalie you are HILARIOUS!!! and Tatem is beauiful. Great pictures.

Ashlee said...

Such a fun post. Glad she took to the cereal! Just wait until you get to change a diaper after she eats peas or carrots. Good times....

jdb in AZ said...

I like it
I love it
I want some more of it.

Hey, sumbuddy should write a song like that.

Greatest Aunt Judy

nalani said...

Did I tell you that I thought Cash was retarded because the first time I gave him cereal he kept spitting it out like he didn't know what to do....I was all
'oh my gosh this kid is going to have to be fed through a feeding tube the rest of his life!" Tatem is pretty much getting cuter and cuter every day---if that's possible!

Kayla said...

My little Tatem!!! Ur so cute and I'm missing it!!! Stop! Don't do anything else cute till i come and visit next week!

ba and the boys said...

and it only gets better...

Jennybug said...

I was going to ask you if you'd tried cereal yet when we were at mom's. I'm so glad she likes it! Life is so much easier when they LIKE their food!

THE BANGARTS said...

I can't stop laughing! Her faces are so funny. Her and Hannah are going to be eating buddies!

Julie and Todd said...

That was the greatest play-by-play ever!!!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! Your little girl is SO cute and the pictures are hysterical. I loved the play-by-play!