Thursday, August 28, 2008

I WANT MY MTV!

IAN!!! QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!!
Who's needs to be a LAWYER when your wife's in a BAND!!
That's right friends, a band. And not a High School band, a ROCK n' ROLL BAND!

For their anniversary, Keith and Lindsay got ROCK BAND and right away she and I started what could possibly be the greatest rock band ever. We had band practice every night I was visiting and we really worked hard to improve our sound and skills. Granted we only have one guitar...and nothing else, but hey, you gotta start somewhere. Just think about how great it'll be when we have a whole band set-up!!
KEITH is lead guitarist (although for some reason he's reluctant to tell people he's actually a member of the band, but hey, the prove is in the video), LINDSAY is bass guitarist, HANNAH plays the tambourine, TATEM does lead vocals and NATALIE is the rockin' drummer...or she will be when they actually get the drums.
We are so good that they've already made a music video of us.

SO, sit back, relax, turn the volume up and enjoy our MUSIC VIDEO!!!!


6 comments:

Butters said...

That Rocked!!!! My kids and I laughed the whole way through! I wanna play! Love you guys!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

OMG! Let me be the first groupie! Rock ON!

Carrie said...

Wow, that took me RIGHT BACK TO COLLEGE!!! Remember the roommate videos? Remember when you Miles and Adam choreographed a dance to "another one bites the dust?" So much fun!
I have two favorite parts: Tatem popping up from behind Hannah's high chair, and Lindsay freaking Keith while he's trying to eat his Wheaties! You guys make me laugh so hard! I just wish I was there with you!!

Montay said...

That is just FUN EEEE !!

roseanne said...

Zack, Abigail, Grant and me are all gathered around to watch the video! It was AWESOME! I'm sure they will make me push play on 5that one atleast 5 more times till bed time. In fact we just made one that's way shorter and way less cool. BTW, Your baby could easily be in a magazine somewhere, SO CUTE!

Julie and Todd said...

freaking AWESOME! Laughing my head off.