Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET WIFE!!

I love my wife Natalie for many reasons - here are but a few:
1. Look at the angel daughter she has given us!
2. I love her laugh and smile
3. Her love of others through "Service" - (She continually redefines our last name!)
4. Her love for our little girl
5. The sacrifices she has made during our marriage (i.e. School, poverty, Twin Falls, 10+ moves in 8 years).
6. Her solid support of me while getting an education
7. Her qwerkes (i.e. Seeing 12:34 on the clock twice a day - And more recently 11:29 - twice a day -Our birth dates - the 11th and 29th)
8. We have shared one car for nearly eight years - without complaint - ooops she is here to pick me up!! GOT TO GO - and take her to dinner to celebrate her 29th birthday!! ;o)

LOVE YOU NATTYBEAR! Ian

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Nat! Hope it's the best yet! Ian, you are such a sweetheart! Um....don't be mad when you see our blog. PLEASE!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! I bettergo read Tiffany's blog....

Ashlee said...

Happy birthday! Us June babies rock! :0)

What a sweet post from your hubby!

ba and the boys said...

could you have a HOTTER wife? look at the photo!? you service boys marry well about yourselves!

Janee said...

Happy Birthday girl! Love ya! Oh and Ian looks HOT on the Rich's blog :)

Natalie Service said...

29!?
I WISH!

Thanks for the birthday wish my shweetie. That was really nice...but you're still not gettin' any! Remember, it's MY birthday, not yours!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

bahahahahahha i love the "you're not getting any comment from nat, "its my bday not yours!" i tell that to jake too! hahah suckers...so funny Happy bday!

Haskell Family said...

Happy Birthday Nat! Hope you really did get spoiled! Tell Tatem hello and that Brooklyn would love to touch her eye too!

Butters said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Have a wonderful one. Im still Queen of the Bed!!!!(Even ask Teener) Love you Nat!

Anonymous said...

29, huh? Now you're as old as I am. 8^)

It's not the years; it's the mileage.

Aunt Judy

THE BANGARTS said...

Happy birthday Nanny!

THE BANGARTS said...

P.S. Only a few more days, Ian, till your birthday...then she's gotta give it up!!!

Carrie said...

Yah, 29 my A__ ___!

Happy birthday Natary! I'll give a nice bellow laugh in your honor (I'm not sure whose laughter is louder)!

Love ya!

Montay said...

So fun what a cutie and only 29ish eah you look HOT