Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tatem misses her Uncle Miles already!!

Uncle Miles flew out from Columbus, Ohio Wednesday night, to be with Natalie and to share in Tatem's arrival.

Miles was there at every possible moment for Natalie, Ian, and especially his newest niece Tatem. He probably slept less than daddy over the last couple days.

THANK YOU UNCLE MILES FOR BEING HERE - FOR ALL OF US! We miss you already (he flew out this morning at about 6 am). Come back soon.


Baby feet prints!
Tender angel kisses!

10 comments:

Butters said...

That is so awesome that Miles was able to be there! I am loving the pics. What a beautiful family!

the Varley Family said...

You guys she is so beautiful and precious! Congratulations!!! How are you feeling Nat?

Amanda said...

Congrats! you guys she is beautiful. I am really happy for you two.

THE BANGARTS said...

You know what's so beautiful about this post?...Natalie's gown. Such beautiful detail around the neck. Just lovely!

Hope you guys are getting some rest. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby despite Ian's contribution!! Can't wait to meet her! - brian and heather carr

Janee said...

CONGRATS you guys!!! She is beautiful!

Whitney said...

Nat, did you and Marci sew that gown's neckline from one of Mom's doilies? Smashing.

I love Tatem!

Whitney said...

P.S. I've had to bring all of my friends back to reality when I tell them that NO ONE looks as good as you during or after giving birth . . . NO ONE!

Dawn said...

Oh she is so sweet! Congrats! Hope all is going well.

Sarah said...

I love all these updates. Isn't it funny how children just make you life worth blogging, I mean LIVING! I can't wait to meet that little girl!