Monday, April 28, 2008

Tatem is loved!

Thank goodness for family! I have the best one around!
DSC_0843
Aunt Lindsay came to take care of us at the beginning of the week. We were so happy to see her! She is such great company and we love her so much! Thank you Keith and Thank you Hannah for sharing your Mommy with us! We are hoping Keith and Hannah can join her next visit to Idaho.
DSC_0848
AMAZING FAMILY!
Ian, Tatem, Me, Aunt Marci, JayJay (Grandma Anderson), Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Adam
DSC_0858
Uncle Adam was driving through Twin and decided to stop and introduce himself to Tatem. She is so lucky to have family so close by!
DSC_0865 The best thing ever is that Aunt Marci lives only 10 minutes away. Marci has been my salvation! She is an amazing sister to me, and a wonderful Aunt to baby Tatem. Seriously, we are so lucky to have her close! DSC_0911
Then Aunt Sage and her ADORABLE baby Maya (and the rest of the family) made a trip to Twin Falls to see baby Tatem. We loved having their family visit and hope they come back soon.
DSC_0964 DSC_0977
And THANKFULLY, my sweet MOM was able to some and spend time with us over the weekend. Tatem loves her Grandma JayJay, and is anxious to meet her Grandpa Anderson. Thanks for all your help, Mom!
DSC_0946
(See Brittni, people really do visit Idaho!)

8 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

LOL! I guess it is time for me to plan Idaho 08'. I mean if Tatem is already saying my name...I better come visit!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

im so jealous! i can't wait to see that baby girl and you two!

Janee said...

I agree - we need to have a west coast reunion! I'm so jealous, that must be WONDERFUL to have family around to help! I refuse to have another baby until we move to AZ!

THE BANGARTS said...

I love that little girl. And thank you for not posting any of my "glowing boozies" pictures. How embarrassing!

nalani said...

Cash wanted me to ask you if Tatem could cover over and play next week sometime?

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

Ohhhh....

I wish I could come to your shower. I am headed out of town!

We are dying to see little Tatem.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Alicia said...

She is too cute, love the family photos. Can't wait for tonight!

Julie and Todd said...

So great! Sounds like you've had lots of help and Tatem is getting lots of love! How are YOU feeling?