Saturday, January 13, 2007

10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:

1. I come across really reserved and quiet, but deep inside, I've got a cackle of a laugh that can deafen even the very deaf. Actually, it's so loud, the deaf might actually hear it. Don't worry, I don't use it very often. Like I said, I'm really reserved and quiet.

2. I have amazing will-power. If I see a chocolate cake, I WILL eat it, and not just one piece. I WILL eat as much of it as I can get away with without it looking like I was the one who ate ALL of it. And if I get blamed for eating it all, I WILL deny it. See, that is power!

3. It's been said of me over and over that I can't sing very well, but the truth be known, I'm pretty darn good! Just ask anyone at Miles' Work Christmas Party. I was the only one who was NOT drinking, but I'm the one who got up and started singing! Now you might be thinking, "where were Miles and Ian to stop her?!?!" Well, Miles was accompanying me on the piano, and Ian was trying to adjust the spotlight to make sure it was entirely on me! That's right. I am now a singing legend in Columbus Ohio! Well, at least to an intoxicated audience!

10. I am the most loyal person you'll ever come across - in work, and in friendships. I believe myself to be loyal, honest, trustworthy, thrifty, brave, hungry, loyal, honest, faith, choice and accountability, good works, and integrity, one nation, under God, loyal, and finally, honest.

There you have it! And just maybe, just maybe you learned something new about lil'ol'me! My name is Natalie.

8 comments:

Brianne said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

McGinnis Family said...

I definitely agree with you on your definition of will power!!! I'm there with ya!!!

Sarah said...

Other than the fact that you made a fool of yourself at Miles' work party, I think I knew everything else-do I win a prize?

Sarah said...

Plus, I've alwyas known you are bad at math! BONUS!

Carrie said...

I also know something else about you, something regarding a club you belong to!
Love,
SV6

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

I started to finish your list for you, but then stopped and remembered sometimes Netty takes a looksie at this here blog. Love ya!

Natalie Service said...

What's there to finish? I got all 10 didn't I?

Yes, my mom does look at this blog, but I'm sure she'd get a kick out of anything you said. Afterall, she's the one who raised me!

altho my math sckils hav deminished over the yers, I stil think I'm prity good at it. It's speling I hav a hard tim with!

Rick and Kara said...

You do come across as shy. Well, at first anyway!! We know what will happen if you tell Ian you want ten kids...you'll only get 4! That's tricky!