Sunday, December 17, 2006

WHO IS READY FOR SNOWBOARDING / FIRE SEASON?


"My Boys", Luke and Issac, came over for another slumber party with Ian and Mallie! Ian had all of his snowboarding stuff out in preparation for his trip to Utah. Because we (luckily) haven't seen much snow this year, the snowboarding boots became Fireman Boots, and they loaded up in their very comfy Fire Truck Recliner, and Ian spun the two Firemen around until I was sick for them! I do love a good party with my favorite 4 year old and two year old!

5 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

TC!

With Ian being gone I expect some serious blogging this week. Don't let me done.

*Headband
*Linsay's Cake
*The dining room
*Updating Intervention

I just thought I would throw some ideas out there for you.

THE BANGARTS said...

I agree with Brittni, except for when she spells my name wrong. But her suggestions are fantastic and I'm intrigued especially by this headband she speaks of. Plastic headbands from 1992 or the cute ones they wear now? I hope there's pictures if it's the first!

THE BANGARTS said...

Those aren't Ian's boots....they're way to big for his feet!!!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Oh FREAK! Lindsay I swear I know how to spell your name. I have been practicing. Ask Natalie.

THE BANGARTS said...

Ask Natalie about spelling? That's a good one Brittni!!