Sunday, November 05, 2006

Last the Best of All the Games!


My sister Lindsay is the baby of the family. She is the cutest, the funniest, and...the cutest! Because of her personality characteristics and placement in the family, she rightfully became the PRINCESS of the kingdom! This beautiful Princess Lindsay had her 4th and final Open Heart Surgery on Thursday. They finaly switched the major vessels in her heart to opposite sides, something they didn't know how to do 26 years ago when they performed her first surgery at 3 months old. Now she should be able to run, jump, play, clog, have babies, skip, dance, pretend like she's the lead in every musical, and everything else this little princess wants to do! Because she is so strong spirited and strong willed, she has had quick recoveries in the past. We are all praying for a healthy and speedy recovery for this LAST and final surgery. Keep my little Lindsay in your prayers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
McGinnis Family said...

She's beautiful and I will remember her!!! Keep us posted on how she's doing!

Brianne said...

We will deffinately keep her in our prayers! She seems like a strong, spunky person-just like her big sister! Keep us updated-keep your head up!

Sarah said...

I hope she is doing well! I'll be thinking of her.

Coby said...

I LIVE for "Lindsay" stories! We'll definitely keep in our prayers. Get well soon Linds.

Natalie Service said...

Here's a GREAT Lindsay story:
When Ian and I were still dating, we were hanging out at my apartment I shared with my sisters. Ian and I were in the kitchen that opened up to the dining room to which there was no table. Hanging from the dinning room chandelier were some wooden windchimes. Lindsay was skillfully practicing her self-invented karate moves on them! She was kicking so high...and so hard...and making all the appropriate karate noises! Quite entertaining! But it wasn't until she attemped the "black belt running high slider kick" that we absoulutely busted a gut with laughter! She ran so fast...and jumped so high...and yelled so loud...and kicked BOTH feet up...and didn't have time for BOTH feet to return to the ground...and she hit the floor with a big ol' thud on her hip! FLAT! That was the first time I had actually heard Ian laugh as hard as he did! (And, of course, when you're dating, it's nice to see that your true love has a sence of humor for the ridiculous). I can still see her now, flying though the dinning room about 5 feet up perfectly parallel to the floor! Then...THUD!!!! Seriously, if you were there, you would be laughing as hard as I am still now! Little Lindsay is always there for some great entertainment!