Sunday, August 27, 2006

" I don't know. Something AMAZING I guess!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!Tiffany has a way of telling a story that make me start laughing before she's even done telling it. She always entertaining, loveable, and funny. Tiffany is my running buddy. When we get back to the house after our daily runs, our husbands always ask which one we ran more; our LEGS or our MOUTHS! I personally think it's none of their business, they both sound like exersise to me! Given, one might help the hips more than the other, but that's neither here nor there!My BFF Tiffany is SOMETHING AMAZING I GUESS!

4 comments:

Coby said...

You are the BEST! Thank you so much for making my birthday so great.

nalani said...

Obviously you throw around the "BFF" term pretty easily---(not that she doesn't look like a real nice person to be "BFF" with). I thought you already had a "BFF". You know---you're kind of a "BFF" tramp!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Nalani I was thinking the same thing. Obviously she changes BFF's like she changes underwear...once a month!

Whitney said...

I think you're all a little to intimately involved with Natalie.