Wednesday, June 14, 2006

RUN A 10K. CHECK!

Ok, so maybe I walked a 10K, but I still got the free T-shirt!
And come to think of it, that t-shirt was ugly! It was baby poo yellow with a really ugly logo that didn't even make mention of a 10K. Hopefully some lucky shopper at Goodwill will like it!
(Dry! This prime rib is dry, dry, dry! It's so dry I can barely swallow it!)

Mackinac Island Lilac Festival and 10K Run
Brittni Jo, Natalie Jo, Ian Jo
(notice Ian's number is 223 Jones!)

Mackinaw Island was made popular from the movie
"Somewhere In Time"
starring Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymore.

THE GRAND HOTEL

We biked the Island in the opposite direction that we ran the 10K.
Only bikes and horses are allowed on the Island, so our weekend was filled with wonderful scents of lilacs and horse sh...

...to be continued.

13 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

Ummm, excuse me! Your new blog is great and all, but where are your links? How am I supposed to check in with all the other people that were on the old one? Did they make you erase them because I maybe was commenting on some of them and they really don't know who I am? I don't know how I feel about this. Where's the BFF's blog? Hello?!!

Carrie said...

I really like your new template, very clean looking.

Did you get a boob job? :)

Sarah said...

Ha HA! I was gonna ask about the boob job too! Or perhaps its the tightness of the shirt. Dang, where's my For the Strength of Youth pamphlet when I need to quote from it....
I love your comments, Lindsay. So if Nat's too jealous to include our links, I'll paste it right here. And if Natalie doesn't want to discuss Kenny Chesney with me, I'll find an Anderson sister who will! So there!

Ian N. Service said...

Girls - I can attest they are real, I repeat, they are all-natural. Yes, I am a lucky man.

Anyway, I am SO proud of Nat for running the 10k. She is a champ! Love you BABE.

THE BANGARTS said...

Hey big boobs magee! Put the radar's away huh! I'm surprised you didn't poke Ian's eye out! By the way, well done on the race. Was anyone chasing you? and if not, why in the sam hill were you running?!

Natalie Service said...

The Speed Walkers were chasing me! And my pride would not allow one of them to finish before me! Thats why I was running!

Natalie Service said...

Yes, I got a boob job! How else do you think I'm putting Ian through Law School?

Sarah said...

WE WANT LINKS!! WE WANT LINKS!! (Join in everybody)...WE WANT LINKS!! WE WANT LINKS!!

Sarah said...

So, um, Natalie, how much do you charge each Boy Scout per peek? Very innovative money-making scheme....

Whitney said...

Holy Crap Nat! Did Mom tell you why they got so big after you got married? She told me it's because they get rubbed. Back off Ian . . . geez!

THE BANGARTS said...

I think the correct term mother used was "fondled". A term we all could have gone without hearing!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Jeanette is a liar! My boobs are rubbed raw and they aren't any bigger!

Natalie Service said...

So I almost drop the "S" bomb on my blog...and all you guys can talk about are my boob? Goodness!