Wednesday, June 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTNI JO!


Happy Birthday to my BFF Brittni Jo!
(and I hope no one gets offended about that BFF part. It's her birthday. I gotta make her feel good!)

I absolutly LOVE my Brittni. It's always a party where ever she goes! One thing is for sure - WE ARE THE TWO FUNNIEST PEOPLE AROUND WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER!

Besides being the BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WORLD, she has many other talents and skills. For example, we have been known to be on the phone with each other AND instant messaging each other at the same time! Sweet Skills I tell you!

I'm very lucky to know her and have her friendship!
I LOVE YA BRITTNI!

5 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

GEEEEZ Nat, Thanks! For my birthday I want you to come visit me.

Natalie Service said...

OK, Im on my way...right after I hang up the phone with you, and log off of instant messanger with you!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie's BFF!!

Brianne said...

Natalie-I will just let you believe she is your BFF because I noticed that it was recently your birthday too!

P.S. Nice jugs-I noticed them on your Macinac Island pictures.

Jill said...

Natalie, you must have forgot my birthday was the day before Brittni's. j/k! Brittni is the greatest. Happy Birthday Brit!